Powered By Blogger

Greatest Love

*There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love. (I John 4:18)

*For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. (John 3:16)



Custom Search


Greeting

My photo
Mie Wopuy - Mie Karet Herbal (Handmade) baik untuk masa penyembuhan maupun diet. FOR DELIVERY:087788981577

Make True Love Find You



True love comes out of no where. You don't expect it, you can't guess it, you can't force it...it just happens.
But in order for true love to find you, you must believe it will and you must open your heart to it's extraordinary power.
And this is why you need to put yourself out there so that you are exposed to the possibilities.
True love will find you when you least expect it, but it cannot find you if you are hiding.

There are a few ways women hide:
1. They've been hurt before so they give up, blame men for their misfortunes, and sit at home wasting away. They can't bear the thought of seeing couples together. If you are in this category, love will never find you if you resent it. Love will find you if you embrace it.
2. Sit in denial about needing, wanting, and desiring a partner. You'll often hear, "I'm happy being single." Meaning, I am going to give myself the excuse to not get my heart involved with anyone and I am going to be grumpy, frumpy, and boring. I can't be bothered. It's too much work.
Love will find you when you breathe it in, drink it up, stretch yourself into it's rays and love who you are from the deepest, truest part of your soul.
Love will find a way to find you when you never give up on yourself or your desire to share your life with the man of your dreams.
He's there, waiting for you and when you are ready, he will appear.

Posting yang Berhubungan Berdasarkan Kategori:



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

True Love was so sweet, I've ever felt 'em and still feel it NOW, with God I' feel Real True Love that never I' find before